Friday, December 13, 2013

My Struggle

Everyone's struggle is different than others. Mine is constant; it keeps coming and coming and sometimes I don't know what to do about it. This is only the beginning of the reel that is my life.

I wrote an essay about a month ago, talking about what it's like to be Autistic. This is what I want to write about when everyone's least expecting it. I want to shock people. I want them to see what it's like to be passed in the halls and be completely overlooked.

My next post will include the whole essay. It would mean a lot to me if you took a few minutes to read it. It is basically a stripped down version of me. It explains a few major inner demons and a few inescapable fears of mine. I turned this in to my English teacher with the utmost confidence.

I will absolutely will take requests of things to write about; specific questions about a certain topic help because it gives me a base for my writing. I can look up random topics to write about, too.

I want my voice to be heard. This is a way for me to communicate with the outer world and beyond... the other day I realized just how much my passion for writing can be ignited with a simple thought. I hope to bring my writing to life; to give it vibrant colors and to leave a lasting impression. I would love the chance to turn this into a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment