Thursday, January 30, 2014

Music

My favorite album that is currently out right now is by John Newman... You may have heard of him. "Love Me Again" is his current hit single. I fell in love with his record, and especially the song "Losing Sleep." It makes me think of perfect, sunny days where you feel as though you're on top of the world and preaching it all at the same time.

Here's the link to buy it on iTunes:

I highly recommend this album. I'm looking forward to more of his work and am intrigued by his raw talent and soulful voice. He brings a fresh, new perspective to the ever growing music industry and continues amaze me. I honestly hope he wins a Grammy one of these days. Yes, he is that good. Please support him and buy his album! I'm sure you can find it elsewhere, like Amazon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment